Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thoughts - Life on Purpose

I have been writing professionally on and off for over 12 years.  I decided to walk out on faith and pursue my dream of becoming a successful novelist.  I'm not sure if any of my writings will ever reach rock star status.  But I am going to try my best to get there.  Self publishing is a lot of hard work and takes a lot of dedication.  I have to admit that sometimes I feel discourage when sales are not as high as I would like for them to be and that it seems to be taking forever for the world to discover me and my world of writing.  I do have doubts at times especially being a single mom with three kids to feed. 

I know that writing is a divine gift that was given me to share with the world. I know that the power of the pen is the key to my prosperity. How? I am not sure. I scratch my head and have to ponder a lot on that one.:-)  But my cousin's death is making me see that that when you have a divine purpose that was given to you live each moment with meaning.  No matter what you should never ever give up on your dreams.  That's what I am going to do.     Well yall this is my thoughts for this week. 

Peace,

Purpoz 

No comments:

Post a Comment