Sunday, January 15, 2012

Purpoz News (January 2012)



Dear Readers,

January is here, why not start you new year off with a good book? This month's theme is starting anew. Have you set your goals for this year?  I have set many goals for myself  and I hope that you all have done the same too.  

When you set goals for yourself, try to start off with smaller ones in order to reach your ultimate dreams.  Sometimes when you start off too big, you can overwhelm your yourself by biting off more than you can chew.  That's like me trying to write a book in one day.  Instead I write a chapter week, which is more realistic for my daily schedule and routine.

So remember to set realistic goals for yourself and to hang in there.  With determination and willpower, You will eventually get there.:-)

Love,

Kimberly Purpoz
“My Dreams, My Purpoz, My Books”
http://www.purpoz.blogspot.com
http://www.purpoz.wetpaint.com
http://www.kimberlypurpoz.com

P.S. 

*This month I will start having promotional Thursdays/Fridays on my blog.  Some of my e-books will be available on sale or for free on Kindle.   Check the Purpoz blog for contest give aways and updates.

** Congrats to Sharon J of GA.  She was the winner of Age of Innocence in the 3-pack  Kindle e-books give away with Urban Review.  Happy Reading!:-)

***Wanting Destiny Free Sneak Peek is now available on Kindle.com and Smashword.com.   

****Get your Free Sample downloads of all of my novels on Smashwords.com!  Foreshadowers (Book 2)  Trailer is now available on the Kimberly Purpoz Channel on YouTube.  Check it out @ http://www.youtube.com/user/purposelady.  Age of Innocence is now available @ Barnes & Noble, Foreshadowers: the Seeker of Legends (Book 1) is now available for download for $.99. And Foreshadowers:  The Book of Legends (Book 2) is now available on Kindle and Smashwords.com!  Happy Reading! :-)

*****Need a speaker for your next event? I am filling my calendar for speaking engagements for next year. Contact my speakers bureau (www.greatblackspeakers.com) or e-mail me @ messengerpubl@yahoo.com!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment